Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thank you, Donna!


Hannah delivered my blog swap gift today. It was from none other than Donna Graham. It was a perfect gift from her and I am thrilled. It is everything I need to bake cookies and then a sweet Christmas jar to put them in. I will definitely make some memories this Christmas with JesseRuth and AnnaPreston as we bake these cookies. Then I am sure that Shugie will just have to sit down and have tea and cookies with both of them.

Thank you, Donna! I love you and Merry Christmas!

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Tea and cookies w/ Shug is THE best. I can see AP begging to reach in that jar for years to come. GREAT gift, Donna. VERY creative and sweet!

December 4, 2008 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

I'm glad you liked it! I love baking with Caroline. It's messy, but it makes her (and me) so happy!!

December 4, 2008 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

What a fun gift--so cute!

December 5, 2008 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger Momofgirls said...

So cute and I love the festive way the colors on everything looks! Great idea, Donna!

December 5, 2008 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Very nice Donna! Very creative! Very YOU!

December 6, 2008 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Good job Donna! Adorable!

December 8, 2008 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

How perfect! I love the santa jar! Good one Donna!

December 9, 2008 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

Very fun Christmasy gift! Enjoy baking!

December 10, 2008 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger timandmichelle (timandshelly) said...

What a pretty little display you did there, Donna. Good ideas there!

December 11, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home