Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentine Swap Arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today the mail truck pulled up and dropped off my Valentine Swap gift! Merritt, thank you, I love it! It is just so exciting to get a box with your name on it in the mail.

The packaging was so cute with the handcut Valentine on top.










Inside was adorable. I love ribbon.










Someone must have told you how much I love red. I am putting a picture in that red frame pronto. Also, I have been looking for a pen all day and I love the one you sent. The candy is a special treat. Thank you, Merritt. Love to your family and Happy Valentines!





5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good job, Merrit. WHOA...does that frame say "Truly, madly, deeply?" I sure hope you're putting a pic of your man in there. :) I also love the handcut Valentine from Winnie. Very sweet!

February 4, 2009 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

P.S. Stacey wants to know if you're going to put that frame up on the mantle in the lovenest. L.O.L!

February 4, 2009 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger The Jones' said...

So glad you loved it, the frame definitely caught my attention (maybe it was the wording, haha!). It got there quick too, I put it in the mail last night, wow!

February 4, 2009 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I love the red frame! A pop of red can go anywhere! And the 1 Corinthians 13 pen is so cute! Way to go Merrit!

February 4, 2009 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Cute!! I like that frame. Good job, Merritt!

February 5, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home